△ Customer Journey Map
- Confusing search filter
- Virtual mirror unsupported in old phones
- Expensive to buy & fix
- May not fit your face
- No return of customisation glass
- Might forget where you put them
- Customised glasses are expensive
- Not being able to use Virtual mirror for a surprise gift
△ For Buying a product
△ For logging in an account
△ Site Map
We created this mood board to match the client's desired colours, graphics and style image, as well as the target Gen Z user.
And together with improving on the great feedback and UI mood board, we created the Hi-fi Mockup and did Usability Testing & Interviews next.
△ Top Page
- The smiley icons and sustainability was clearly expressed.
- Payment method icons are now displayed on the top page.
- The use of the graphic of the popular Gen Z's influencer & ARNETTE ambassador as the first graphic and the offer information.
△ Product Description Page
- In addition to reviews, information about the materials used to make the glasses and their sustainable packaging can be found.
- Can see other recommendations for the glasses they have chosen.
- From this page you can also use the feature "Virtual Try On" (4th picture) and create your own "Customising glasses" (5th picture).
△ Pay & Sign in Page
- From the shopping cart you can see the product information well
- The number of days required for shipping is cleared and can choose also the express option.
- The option to buy as a guest first, as many users do not like to create an account or link to their social network.
- Encouragement gently to create an account after purchase again, with only a password to be filled in once.
△ Find your Glasses
- A clear description of the glasses that will suit you, which you will get by this quiz (1st photo)
- A skip button for questions you don't want to answer
- Display of graphic examples of face shapes and frame palettes
△ Look Book/ Our Story (Mostly about Sustainability)/Accessibility/Chat Bot
- Can see the product information by Look book directly on your shopping card (1st & 2nd picture).
- A detailed and not too much explanation about sustainability glasses (3rd picture).
- The inclusion of accessibility features to suit different needs was well received in usability tests(4th picture).
- You can also make a call from a chatbot with several sections available(5th picture).
Made with Mobirise Free Offline Site Creator